Monday, October 25, 2021

31Days of Creating 2021 - Day 25

 


“It’s not so much what we have in this life that matters. It’s what we do with what we have.” 

~ Mr. Rogers


Happy Monday!!! How was your day? Were you able to carve out a few minutes to do something you enjoy? When my kids were all very young I would literally sew them entire outfits one seam at a time. Anytime I had just 2 or 3 minutes, I would turn my sewing machine on and stitch one seam. It was unbelievable how much sewing I was able to get done that way and it brought me so much joy and fun!!!  I still do the same thing but I bounce back and forth between my current interests. Today I was able to stitch these adorable burp cloths. They are fun to make, only take a few minutes, and I like to give them as gifts. 


What do you like to do when you have a small pocket of time? Those small pockets of time can really add up! 🧵🪡🌸  


I finished the burp cloth tutorial and the post can be found here


~ Cindy


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails