Saturday, October 23, 2021

31 Days of Creating 2021 - Day 23

 


“A letter is never ill-timed; it never interrupts. Instead it waits for us to find the opportune minute, the quiet moment to savor the message. There is an element of timelessness about letter writing.” ~ Lois Wyse


Happy Saturday!!! Does it make you smile to get a handwritten letter or card in the mail? It makes me delightfully happy!!! Plus it provides a pleasant little pause in my day as I  savor the message inside!!! And I’m blessed to have a friend that treats me to handwritten letters and homemade cards often!!! What a joy they are to receive!!! Likewise I enjoy sending cards to others. There’s that double blessing again!!! ❤️


Sometimes I sit down and make a handful of cards to have on hand to send. I am no artist but the rubber stamps and colored pencils are very forgiving! And the process allows me time of reflection and refreshment!!!  


I hope you were able to carve out some time today to do something you enjoy!!!  ✍️❤️📫 


~ Cindy 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails