Tuesday, October 26, 2021

31 Days of Creating 2021 - Day 26

 


Happy Tuesday!!! I love this quote!!!Another way some of us experience refreshment and joy is from engaging in thought-provoking conversations with others. 


I had three separate conversations today with precious friends of mine from all different walks of life. The common thread through all of them was the discussion of great ideas. 


We share ideas and discuss what we have been studying, learning, and how we are applying it in our daily lives. Talks with these friends keep me focused, strengthen my mind, and recharge me. 


Do you feel refreshed after having a good discussion with a friend? If so, make room for more of them sprinkled here and there in your days!   🙌🏻☎️💡


~ Cindy



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails