Wednesday, October 27, 2021

31 Days of Creating 2021 - Day 27

 


"We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction." 

-H.A. Ironside


Happy Wednesday!!! How is your day shaping up? Did you take some time to smell the flowers? 🌸 Or engage in something that you enjoy? I love this quote that I shared because it’s so easy to waste time worrying. Yet worrying doesn’t benefit us. So when you have a little chunk of time spend it in action, doing something that brings you joy. Be grateful and full of thanksgiving! 


I spent a few minutes smocking on another preemie gown today. I really do love creating things with a needle and thread! I am grateful that I can because it brings me so much joy and peace!  🪡❤️🧵 


~ Cindy


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails