Thursday, October 01, 2020

My October Challenge...

 


October is my favorite month of the year! I love the light chill in the air, the way the sunlight shines differently, and of course, watching the trees change colors.  As the temperatures cool it makes me want to spend more time on my crafty pursuits.  So I have decided to challenge myself to spend at least 15 minutes every day of this month working on something crafty.  That may be in the form of sewing, crocheting, embroidery, knitting, basket weaving, card making, etc. (I can't even think right now of all my favorite things to do.)  I do know that I feel better overall when I spend time creating everyday.  I think God made us to create things and when we do that we feel good.  I know I feel much more grounded when I am using my hands to create beautiful things.  

So today I worked on this embroidery I've been stitching on here and there for a month or so now.  It's another Mac-A-Doodles pattern.  I love these because I am able to purchase a finished frame for it when I'm finished stitching it.  And they have a really clever and quick way to frame your work.  I love it!!! I have three of their patterns worked and framed on my walls already - this will be the fourth!!!  

I hope you take some time to sit, stitch, and relax for a few minutes today too!!!

xoxo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails