Saturday, June 06, 2020

Embroidery Projects.....





Several years ago while visiting Pigeon Forge, TN (in the Smoky Mountains) I found a super fun and friendly pattern shop called The Pattern Hutch.  I fell in love with a lot of the patterns they carry.  One of the pattern companies was Mac-A-Doodles.  I have come to LOVE their embroidery patterns!!!  I love the sayings, the style, the simple stitches used, etc.  I love it all!!!  I am just finishing up my third embroidery design of theirs.  After you complete the embroidery you can purchase a nice wooden frame from them to fit your work perfectly.  I really like that!  And I need to order one since this piece is now finished.







I made this one a few years ago.  It currently hangs on our wall.   I purchased the frame and I really feel like it completes the embroidery.  I enjoy having positive words and scripture on my walls.  It helps to keep my mind meditating on hopeful and joyful thoughts throughout each day.







This design hangs over our kitchen table and I enjoy looking at it every time we eat our meals!   I ordered this frame from the Mac-A-Doodles company as well.  I really like how easy it is to stitch these up and then pop them into the finished frame.  I don't have to worry about trying to find a perfect frame that fits.  I stitched all of these on muslin fabric backed with cotton quilt batting.  I put them in a simple embroidery hoop to stitch and then when finished it is super easy to frame them.  

I hope you all take some time to stitch and enjoy the simple things in life!!!  

xoxo,

Cindy





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails