Friday, October 02, 2020

Crochet Flower Fun - 31 Days of Creating...




 

This afternoon I spent a little bit of time with a tiny 1.5 mm crochet hook and some thin 10 wt. yarn.  Using the flower pattern from the A to Z of Crochet book by Inspirations Books I made this sweet little light blue flower.  I have made many of these flowers over the years.  I really like to pin them onto my jean jacket and other misc. jackets.  They bring an unexpected surprise to my outfits and I cannot tell you how many people comment when I wear them.  I think they are just fun!  And they make me smile!!!  On my Instagram account (sewblessedcindy) I posted a short video of me crocheting the flower.  Feel free to check it out if you'd like. 

Did you take a few minutes to do something to nourish your soul today?  I challenge you to try it!!! 

Happy stitching, or crocheting, or whatever brings you joy!!!

xoxo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails