Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Beginning To Smell A Lot Like Christmas



Wayne and the girls assembled our gingerbread house last night. This has been a tradition for us for the last several years. The girls always have so much fun decorating them each year. Usually I get the job of mixing up the icing and then helping to erect the walls and roof. However, this year the kit we found contained icing that was already mixed and the walls fit together like a puzzle. Needless to say, my skills were not required. Ethan and I just watched as Wayne piped on the icing and the girls did all the rest. They are proud of their end result...and I love the fact that my kitchen smells wonderful!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the girls the house looks yummy! We have resorted to a kit because it is so much easier and since we don't eat them, it seems to make sense. I love this time of year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails