Monday, December 27, 2021

Cute and Charming Make-up Case...




How was your Christmas this year?  I do hope it was lovely and relaxing!!!  That is usually my goal!!!

This year I only made one handmade Christmas gift!  That's kind of shocking for me.  I used to make a lot of my gifts each year.  But this year, with so many other things going on in my family, I decided to keep it simple and keep our focus on the birth of our Savior!!!  I am so glad I did!  This left the week before Christmas wide open to bake treats, hand deliver them to our neighbors and church family, work on puzzles, watch Christmas movies, etc.  It was a delightful week indeed!!!

I want to tell you about the one gift I did make.  It was a supplement to a gift for one of my daughters.  I bought her several pieces of L'BRI makeup and I wanted to have a cute case to put them in.  I pulled out one of my favorite books and found a fun pattern I have made before.  I also dug through my fabric stash and tried to find fabrics that my daughter would like.  I came up with a floral, a gingham, some scrap batting, and a fresh zipper!!!  I love the combination of florals and ginghams!!! Do you? 



I was pleased with how charming this little make-up case turned out.  And even better than that, my daughter is thrilled with it!!!  

Did you sew any of your gifts this year?  I'd love to hear about them!

Happy Stitching, Friends!

xoxo, Cindy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails