Sunday, October 31, 2021

31 Days of Creating 2021 - Day 31

 


“When you recover or discover something that nourishes your fsoul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” ~ J. S. Bolen


Happy Sunday!!! Thank you all so much, friends!!! I have so enjoyed sharing these 31 days of creating posts with you. I do not do this each year to show all the crafts and sewing I do. I do it to hopefully inspire you to carve out little pockets in your days and fill them with little things that bring YOU joy. It’s all about what kind of days you are creating. And if you can bless others in the process that’s great too!!!


To wrap up, my daughter played “The Old Rugged Cross” and “How Far I’ll Go” for me. I’ll link her YouTube videos here once she uploads them. She plays piano beautifully!!! 

๐ŸŽถ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป 


~ Cindy


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails