Saturday, October 30, 2021

31 Days of Creating 2021 - Day 30

 



“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.” 

~ Helen Keller


Happy Saturday!!! How did you spend your day? Were you able to spend a few minutes doing something you enjoy? I hope so!!! 


I spent a big chunk of time sewing today and it was delightful! I really do enjoy creating these precious preemie gowns. I like to try out different patterns, techniques, fabrics, etc., knowing that each finished gown will bless a baby and their family. I love that I have this opportunity to serve my community. I always tell my kids to be a blessing, and I try my best to do the same!!! I am blessed!!! πŸŒΈπŸŒΏπŸ’•


~ Cindy


 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails