Saturday, April 24, 2021

Knitted Hats to Donate...

 


A few months ago I decided to knit some hats to donate to my community. As of now, I have finished 6 hats and have 1 more on my needles that I’m hoping to complete soon. 

I really like this hat pattern by Love Crafts. It is available for free here. And for fun, I crocheted this cute pink flower and attached it to the blue hat. I made up the flower pattern as I went so I can’t reference a pattern for it until I write it down. And I love these yarn colors! The yarn is worsted weight and came from Michael’s. It is called Impeccable.

I am researching where to donate these cute hats. I’m thinking one of the shelters in my community. If you have any other ideas let me know!

What are you all working on now that Spring has arrived? Are you stitching, knitting, crocheting, or what? I do hope you are enjoying the process while you create something beautiful!!!

Happy Stitching Friends!!!

Cindy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails