Friday, April 16, 2021

A Finished Preemie Gown...



Yesterday I cut out six preemie gowns to start working on. This one went together so fast and turned out so sweet I couldn’t wait to share it with you!!! 

This precious little pattern from 7 Pine Design is a sweet A-line gown with no pleats or smocking, but it is fully lined and goes together quickly. It is available for free here. And I embroidered this little boat on it using 1 strand of light blue floss and a simple back stitch. 


The rest of the gowns I cut out will be pleated and smocked. I’m considering putting together a video tutorial at some point to show how I make them. If I do, I will let you know and share the link. 

What are you stitching these days? Do you feel better when you have a needle in your hand? I sure do!!! 

Happy Stitching!!!

Cindy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails