Thursday, March 18, 2021

Mending Day Today....



Today was mending day at my house.  Or at least part of the day was mending day. My husband has two pairs of shorts that somehow lost buttons over the winter, even though he wasn't wearing them.  Things that make you go hmmmm!  I'm not sure how that even happened but that's ok.  I grabbed my supplies and stitched on buttons.  




I love that the nicer shorts have extra buttons stitched into the pocket lining (or elsewhere on or around the waistband) for times just like this.  

As a side note, I'm sorry my blog has been down for a month or so.  I have experienced some issues that I'm trying hard to resolve.  I'm working behind the scenes to try and come up with workable solutions.  Thanks for your patience!

What are you all stitching today?  Do you like to do mending?  Do you mend things at all?  Some people don't anymore.  I usually don't mind it if it's just a few things here and there.

Take care friends and happy stitching!!!

Cindy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails