Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our Annual Tea.........


We had our annual Valentine's Day Tea Party this past Thursday. I found these cute lollipop flowers in the latest Martha Stewart Good Things for Kids magazine.


I could not find the little lollipops that were called for....so I improvised with the Tootsie Pops. They are so cute...they are still on our counter top. I can't bear to eat them yet.

The girls received home made Valentine cards from me.


And we all had mugs of yummy hot (caffeine free) herbal teas and home made spritz cookies. Another year.....another Valentine's Day Tea Party success!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a yummy and successful tea! We have fun making teas. The kids love moroccan mint and green teas. We also love to make scones with devonshire cream.

Related Posts with Thumbnails