Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've Been Fiddling Around.....


....and managed to start another blog. Yes, I know I am crazy....but I have so much fun at home with our children that I always think of fun ideas to share with others. But the ideas generally never seem to fit in with my sewing theme. Soooo...I've decided to try it and see how well I multi-blog. My 6+ years of college were all child education-related.....so sharing what takes place on a daily basis in our home just seems natural for me. Some one should benefit from all my years spent in school and the three degrees I managed to obtain.


The other blog....Gracious Goodness.....will focus on the other 95% of my life that doesn't revolve around my sewing pursuits. I know, it's hard to believe that I don't sew all the time. This blog will stay the same and I will continue it as usual...there should be no change here at all. The other one will basically be even more kid-friendly and will include crafts, fun ideas and yummy recipes that are definitely kid-approved in this house. Come over and visit if you'd like!!! But continue visiting here as well!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As if you didn't have enough to do already. Just remember to save some time for sleep!

Cindy said...

Missy....I know, I know....but I just couldn't resist. I'll see how it all goes. I'll factor sleep in somewhere...I love being up at night when everyone else is asleep.

Related Posts with Thumbnails