Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Block of the Month - January



As I mentioned before....I have signed up once again for the Block of the Month Club at my local quilt store. This is my fourth year participating....and I have completely finished one quilt. I love that quilt and use it daily!!!! Hopefully I will finish another one this year. In the meantime, this is the completed block for January. The theme for the first half of the year seems to be kids novelty fabrics with the marbled light blue being the only constant. I think the finished quilt will make for an adorable little baby boy quilt. Then beginning in July, the final six blocks/months will use different fabrics and work up into a feathered star quilt. I can hardly wait. It is gorgeous!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a bright, fun quilt. I'll bet it only takes you half an hour to complete a new block! Looking forward to next month's block.

Cindy said...

Thanks Missy. I like it too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails