Thursday, November 15, 2007

More Weekend Fun..............

Yesterday I mentioned how gorgeous the fall leaves were in East Tennessee this past weekend. I thought I'd show some of the photos Wayne took. He is much better with a camera than I am. For me, my pictures are just pictures. For him, his pictures become art. I need to take a few lessons!


All these trees are in my parent's front yard. They are amazing all year long...but extra special this time of year.


The girls had quite a blast jumping around in all the leaves on the ground. Did you notice Emily just recently lost her first tooth. Actually she lost it during lunch on Halloween. It was quite memorable. She loves flashing her toothless smile around. I believe I lost my first tooth when I was in the third grade as well.


Elisabeth made a leaf bouquet. She spent a long time selecting just the right leaves to add to it. You would think our children had never seen fall foliage before......but they have. Things are just always more fun at Grandma's house!!!!

Ethan joined in on the perfect leaf hunt. He probably didn't care what he was doing as long as he was out of his carseat!


He found his favorite and had to show it to me. The lighting is poor....but the smile is perfect!!!

Next up......more sewing and crafting goodness....so much in fact that I don't even know where to start!!!! I could post everyday for two months and not be caught up!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really looks like they all had a great time. They're right-everything is more fun at grandma's! Are the girls going to press their leaves? We did that, but we used them in a shadow box with pictures of them hunting the leaves. It makes for wonderful memories.
I love the toothless grin. Taylor cried when he lost his first tooth because he wanted us to put it back in! Too funny. What did the tooth fairy bring her? Has she used a straw to drink without opening her mouth yet?

Cindy said...

I think we are going to do some stained glass leaf things and also some leaf rubbings. Not too terribly exciting...but my girls get excited over ANY crafts. I consider that to be a good thing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails