Monday, April 16, 2007

Out of Commission.................


I am feeling stuffed and feathered. I injured my left knee last week while playing supermom....you know, trying to make sure my baby did not hit his head on the hard floor one morning. I managed to twist my knee just perfectly so that I am mostly bed-bound now. Therefore, I have not worked on any craft or sewing projects. Seems if one is sitting in bed all day that a lot of crafting should be taking place. However, I find that I am reading more. Hopefully I'll be up and crafting again soon. Until then, here are the two stuffed animals that the girls made at our local Build-A-Bear a few weeks back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the kids love the build a bear. I know my kids do. Everytime we go there, it's at least 100$. I told my kids they need a job. Take care of your knee, and no more gymnastics!!

Jennifer said...

awww, i'm so sorry :( I hope your knee starts to feel better soon!!!

Cheryl said...

I sure hope you get back on your "feet" soon.. I was in the hospital for 3 days last week from a fall myself.It is not fun. I know from experience the same as you. Give those those babies a hug for me and tell them "Their Aunt Cheryl said to take good care of their mama.

Related Posts with Thumbnails