Thursday, April 05, 2007

A Boy And His Dog......


....well, ok it's really his sister's dog, and it is stuffed.....but isn't he cute????
A Build-A-Bear store recently opened in our town and we were one of the first customers. The girls love to visit these types of places and create stuffed animals. This cute puppy above was Emily's creation. Elisabeth chose to create a Winnie-the-Pooh bear. Ethan, well, he did not have the luxury of chosing anything. But he does get to play with the ones his sisters made. It's funny though because he will usually pick up this dog and toss it across the room. Maybe that is his version of "fetch." And the puppy bed that goes with it? Well Ethan usually wears it on his head as a hat. I can't explain it (even with a Master's degree in Early Childhood Education)......I guess we just have way too much fun around here.
As for "Easter Outfit Central". All is going great and pretty much right on schedule. I still need to put on buttons, button holes and hem the dresses. Not too much left to do and I'm not, nor have I been, stressed about it either. I can't wait to get them finished so you can see these sweet babies in their Easter frocks.
It has been chilly here the past few days (dogwood winter?). I had to dig out the winter coats for our button-hunting trip today. You all down in Florida: Send warm weather wishes pronto!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely the cutest! Little boys are so sweet. I know you'll get the outfits done in time. I have complete faith in you. It is actually chilly here in Florida today. We're supposed to have lows in the 30's and highs in the 60's. I will be more than happy to send you some warm weather!! Hug the babies for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails