Friday, December 22, 2006

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way


The girls love these jingle bell necklaces and they are insanely simple to make. We purchased the bells at Hobby Lobby and then put them on thin ribbon with a knot. They wear them everywhere and of course, they make a lot of noise. Sometimes the noise is good...and sometimes, well it is not so good. But the girls love them. And yes, they wear their jumpers all the time and I did not bribe them to put them on for the picture.

Tonight the girls are decorating a large brown box with Christmas rubber stamps and green and red ink pads. The box contains a gift for me and this is much easier than wrapping it.

I have a couple cheesecakes made for neighbors that I need to deliver tonight, and still a few more to make. Plus we have not made our cookies yet either......maybe we'll save them as a Christmas Eve activity. Tomorrow we will run a few last minute errands.

Last night I started sewing a new dress for Elisabeth and knitting a vest for Ethan. I am not sure how much time I will be able to spend on them this coming week with all the festivities of the holidays....but I'll certainly squeeze in as much time here and there as I can. In the meantime, I'll enjoy Emily playing Jingle Bells on the piano....and I just may join in since that is one of the duets we learned to play together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate this weekend. Creating fond memories and traditions is hard work-especially to make it look effortless. Just imagine how your kids will look back fondly on this time of year as they grow up!

Jennifer said...

oooo, cute easy project for the children!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails