Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve


There used to be a time when I made almost 100% of the cards that left our house. Even after having one or two children, I was still able to make cards here and there. Now after three children, I rarely make cards anymore. However, the other day while cleaning out the guest room/Ethan's bedroom closet I found a box of cards I made over the years. Here is one of about 8 different Christmas cards I have made.


And here is the inside. I really enjoy making cards using rubber stamps and also dry embossed stencils. Maybe this coming year I will allocate more time for card making. Right now I am still sewing more than anything else.



Here are the girls right before bed tonight. They get to open one gift on Christmas Eve. In addition, they are sporting their new pjs. We buy them Christmas pjs every year and the first night they can wear them is Christmas Eve. Yes, Ethan has some as well..(they aren't pink though)...but he had already crawled out of the picture.

I may or may not post tomorrow.....so I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas to your family!!! the card you made is beautiful as are your cute girls :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails