Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ethan's First Hair Cut



Ok, well no pictures of knitted items today. But I do have some pictures of Ethan's first haircut. He was beginning to look like a little girl, so tonight the hair-cutting scissors came out. Take a look at him right before.



And from the back



And here is the newly trimmed Ethan



The back of his hair is pretty thick.....I layered it a little, but as he gets used to getting hair cuts I'll be able to layer it more. In some places I cut 2 inches off. It definitely looks a little more tidy than it did. I have never cut little boy hair before......but so far it seems easier than cutting little girl hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut. He looks just like a little man. I remember Taylor and Andrew's first cuts-I cried like a baby. I guess it means they are growing up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails