Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One Little Easter Picture......



We had a fantastic Easter! However, I did not do too well in the photo department. I did manage to capture a couple photos of Ethan and this is probably the best one. (I can't believe he is getting so tall!!!) The girls however.....no pictures. I will have to take photos the next time they wear their outfits. I do think Ethan's outfit looked adorable even though I had to lengthen the straps several inches. He sure seemed to like it....he wore it all day and did not want to take it off. I actually think he'll probably wear it again soon. I'm glad I paired the overalls with one of his short-sleeved knit shirts because I really don't care for him in peter pan collared shirts. I like that type of shirt...but not on him. He just doesn't look right in them.....last Easter was a prime example.
Anywho, now to decide what my next sewing projects will be. I haven't forgotten about the smocked outfit for Elisabeth...I can continue on with it now that Easter outfits are behind me. Plus I did some sewing organization yesterday and unearthed a dress for myself that is already cut out and ready to sew. I may work on that sometime soon....or I could quite possibly forget it again. We'll see. I also have several
Wee Care gowns in various stages. Children's Corner has come out with two new patterns that are called Macy and Ainsley!! So many decisions......so little time!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!! and that outfit is pretty cute too!! :) You need to make him the froggy outfit...featured in Creative Needle a few years ago - I'll have to look up the issue. A button on suit - lime green pima check shorts and a white shirt with a round collar and round the collar are the shadow work embroidered hopping frogs.

Karina said...

you are inspiration for sure!

Cindy said...

Cheryl...let me know if you find out the issue number. I don't have too many back issues of CN...but I can try to hunt it down. I'd love to see the outfit you mentioned...sounds adorable! And thanks for your sweet words.

Cindy said...

Karina....thanks for your comment. Some days I don't feel like I get anything accomplished...but that is where this blog comes in handy. It helps me keep track of my projects. If only I had enough time to complete all the projects swimming around in my head!!!

Anonymous said...

Ethan looks right at home hamming it up for the camera. I like the regular polos on boys too. I think the peter pan collars are a little too feminine!

Anonymous said...

Cindy - check out my blog for all the froggy details...;)

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Sorry, I messed up my first comment. I wanted to say what a handsome little man you have there! And I can't wait to see your smocked dress. The fabric is beautiful and it looks like it pleated up really nice for smocking.

Shannon F

Tori Leslie said...

What a cutie!!

Hi Cindy,
I found you through SewChic and I'm glad I did. You have a very nie blog and adorable kids.

I'll be back, I added you to my BL.

Cindy said...

Missy....yes, he doesn't seem to mind having his picture taken...yet!

Cheryl M....thanks for all the details. I will check the CN site to see if they have back issues.

Shannon....thanks. Yes, the fabric did pleat up well. It is now finished and I need to post pictures of it. I like it!!!

Tori....Thanks for all the kind words. I am glad you found my little spot on the web too. Come back and visit soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails