Thursday, September 01, 2022

How to Crochet a Simple Edging on a DishCloth Tutorial (Video)...


 

Hi Friends!!!  I made another tutorial video to show how I crochet a simple edging onto dishcloths.  I used dishcloths I had previously crocheted, but you could use any dishcloth that you have.  That video can be found here.  And if you want to see my original tutorial video on how to crochet the actual dishcloths it can be found here

You can add an edging in a contrasting color, similar color, or the same color.  The options are endless.  I do recommend you use similar weight yarn for the edging so that they will wash well. And I also suggest you use all cotton yarn for this project. 

And if you do take the time to crochet a few dishcloths, consider blessing a friend with one.   They make wonderful gifts!  I love to give them to friends here and there throughout the year.  They also make great house-warming, hostess, and Christmas gifts.  Just a couple ideas for you!!

I have received so many lovely comments from you all about how much you have enjoyed my tutorial videos. And I really appreciate that!  I only create these videos as an act of love for you all so I am glad you find them helpful!!!  Feel free to share them with others too!!  I would really appreciate that!! And always feel free to ask me any questions or show me your beautiful creations.  I love hearing from you all!!!

I hope you have a lovely day!!!  

Keep stitching!!!

xoxo, 
Cindy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails