Monday, October 18, 2021

31 Days of Creating 2021 - Day 18


 “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent


What are your thoughts about Mondays? I really like them! Today was a busy one though, and I did a lot of driving people here and there, and sitting and waiting. I made sure to take my bag of yarn and needles, so while I was waiting I had something fun to do. Instead of tinkering on my phone, I worked on a preemie hat and crocheted an edging around the dishcloth I recently made. When I work these little delights into my day I am not discouraged when I have to sit and wait. It becomes a treat actually! How do you create small delightful pauses in your day? 🧶🌿🌻 


~ Cindy



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails