Thursday, October 29, 2020

My First Weaving Project - 31 Days of Creating...

 



I finished weaving my first project and if you guessed that it was a cotton kitchen towel - you are correct!!! After washing and hemming, it measures about 17”x 28”, so it’s a great size. I only made one this time, but next time I’ll warp enough so that I can weave several at the same time. I was surprised how fast it went and how fun it was. I plan to make many more. 





Afterwards, I spent a few minutes knitting on this cute, brown hat. 


Spending even just a few minutes a day doing something you enjoy can have a profound impact on how you feel.


xoxo!

2 comments:

becka said...

Would you mind posting about what kind of loom you used for your project? I have been thinking about trying some simple weaving.

Cindy said...

Hi Becka! I used an Ashford 24” rigid heddle loom. Maybe I will do a separate post about it, but I wanted to go ahead and answer your question since I’m just now seeing it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails