Friday, March 21, 2008

An Update.............

No, I haven't gone missing. It's just that the weather has been great here for the most part. It has been kind of windy but we have been outside every afternoon that we can. The kids play and ride their bikes and I have been smocking or doing some sort of needlework. It has been wonderful!!!






For an Easter outfit update, here goes: I have Emily's outfit completely finished. Elisabeth's dress just received 8 buttons and buttonholes and now only lacks a tiny bit of finishing with needle and thread. And Sweet Ethan's had to have some creative attention because I did not measure him and it was WAY too small. So after extending the straps, I now only lack 2 buttons and buttonholes and some minor finishing with needle and thread. Hopefully, tonight I will be able to finish up most if not all of the outfits. I have enjoyed them but I am ready to work on something else.




Here is a close-up of the rick rack flower that I made for Elisabeth's dress. I kind of like it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fabric is so sweet. I understand the not staying inside. We have been planting seedlings for our vegetable garden, and yesterday, we planted rose bushes. Too gorgeous to stay inside.

Susan said...

The days here are finally beginning to warm up, but of course we still have lots of rain and clouds. Summer will come, though, and it will be beautiful!

Love the little outfits! That rick-rack flower is too cute.

angie.a said...

Ooh I love the flower!! I've been wanting to try these. I even pulled out an SB with directions last week! The outfits are just adorable! I especially love the piping on the top...and the altered Lillian.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful. Your children are blessed to have such a talented Mother.

Cindy said...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!!! You all are so sweet and thoughtful!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails