Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Block of the Month - February


I actually finished up the quilt block for this month earlier than usual. I generally finish it the evening before it has to be completed in order to pick up the next block. Somehow, in all my "Easter sewing avoidance" I managed to finish it early. I'm thrilled. The colors are pretty bright for this month. The girls don't care for the snakes on it.....but they remind me of gummy worms!
I did manage to finish up an outfit for Emily and last night I went ahead and cut out her Easter outfit. The girls have opted for more casual Easter attire this year. So the sewing should go very quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It totally does look like rainbow gummy worms! At least it's cheerful. I think the block looks great.

Cindy said...

Thanks Missy!!! Have you been quilting any lately???

Related Posts with Thumbnails