Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Grab Bag of Sorts


Say "Hello" to my new knitting bag. I have several bags containing knitting projects....but this is my newest one. I saw the pattern for this bag in the Winter 2006 issue of Quilts and More back in December. (This is one of my favorite magazines!) I generally do not care for asymetrical things....but something about this bag made me want to make it.....and quick. Finally, last weekend I was able to take the time to make it. I like it.
I used one of my favorite fabrics on the outside. (If I see a fabric that I like while persuing the quilt store, I get one yard of it to use for small projects such as this.) The cheery yellow fabric on the inside is left-over from Ethan's quilt. Also inside are six small pockets to hold lots of knitting gadgets....stitch holders, stitch markers, small scissors, etc.
Still no progress with the Easter outfits. However, I must admit, I do my best work under pressure!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. It looks like it could hold a lot of knitting. Also would be good as a purse or toy holder for the car. creative!

Jennifer said...

this does look like a really cute bag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails