Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Pj's......



Yes, the Christmas pj's really were finished for last night. Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of all three wearing them....with nice Christmas smiles on their faces!!!! So instead....here are just the pj's. I did not iron the gowns after the girls wore them....so they are a little wrinkled. This is Elisabeth's.



And this one is Emily's. I love the detail of the eyelet beading and woven ribbon on the yoke. Plus the delicate lace on the sleeves. I could definitely see making more of these sweet gowns. I used a McCall's pattern....but of course, I had to make some changes. Why do I always have to make changes....I can never seem to make a pattern just like it is written. Why oh why????? Don't ask questions.....just sew, ok? Ok!




And I think Sweet Ethan's pj's came out adorable as well! I wanted them to match the girls but did not want them all red or all red/white gingham...so this is the plan I came up with. I used an embroidery design from Bunnycup. Her designs always stitch out so beautifully. The pattern I used for the pj's was from Favorite Little Things......The Little Jammies. I can see me making more of these as well. All in all, they were all a success. More Christmas highlights to follow! Hope you all had a fantastic and blessed holiday!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

So sweet! Maybe you and I should sew together - I can't deviate from the pattern! LOL

Anonymous said...

The pajamas are perfect. I'll bet they looked adorable in them. You really do have a gift for creating!

Anonymous said...

So cute! You did very well! :)
Merry Christmas

Cindy said...

Susan....I'd love to have a sewing buddy...come on down!!!

Missy....the kids were cute!! Thanks so much!!!

Cheryl...thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails