Monday, January 28, 2013

The Finished Quilt.....





I am always so happy to finish a project.  And I was ecstatic to finish this one.  I've worked on it off and on for years.  Definitely time for it to be finished.  Plus it's the perfect time of year for another warm quilt in the house.





And as I expected, we are all rushing to grab it when it gets chilly.  It is one of the largest lap quilts we have.  And I put a low loft cotton batting in it, which is my favorite because I love the way it feels.





I guess when it warms up outside it will be easy to find a place to display it.  It matches the colors in so many of our rooms.  But for now I keep it folded on our bed when not in use.  I am enjoying this quilt so much it has given me the itch to start another one.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Bravo! Love the colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails