Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We're Moving.....



Wow!  Two months later!!  I'm still here but even busier than I was the last time.  The last time I posted we were just busy with the normal summer stuff.  Now we are busy with moving!!!  We've randomly looked at houses off and on for a few years.  But last month we looked at a house, and looked at it again, and again.  And finally decided we should live there.  Now several weeks later and lots of craziness.....we are packing and moving!  We are only moving about 4 miles down the road....but we still have to move everything just the same.  So for the friends that have called, emailed, or otherwise....we really are fine.....just moving!  And I still won't have a dedicated sewing room....but the kids will have a bit more room and we will be on a larger piece of property on a beautiful river.  So it's all good!  Hopefully I will be back soon with something.  It may only be pictures of the new house but I really hope to get back to sewing soon.  I need some sewing therapy!!!

5 comments:

Karina said...

exciting!

dlogan said...

wow!! I am so happy for you, and guess what??? we are moving too! To North Carolina in the spring. New job for my husband:)) Blessings, Darby

Kellie said...

How fun...challenging, but enjoyable just the same! Hopefully you can carve a niche for your sewing!

Susan said...

Congratulations on your new home! I do hope you'll come back with some pictures of the new place. One of my favorite things on blogs is for someone to post pics of their home!

Ellie Inspired said...

yay!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails