I have started working on the sweet baby girl dress. I put in a few rows of pintucks this morning. For me, the hardest part of pintucks is finding 2 spools of matching thread. I also went ahead and traced off the front bodice. I did remember to add in the seam allowance for the top and bottom so I can accurately center my embroidery. But now I can't decide what embroidery design I want to create. I must think tonight....think, think, think.
Like I mentioned before, I am using a gorgeous 100% cotton Japanese Lawn. It has such a great feel to it. In the above picture you can see my ironing board cover peeking though the white fabric....it kind of makes my fabric "water-marked" looking.
And for the best news of the day.... Emily had her 6 week follow-up chest x-ray this past Monday. Our pediatrician's office called today and told us that her x-ray was normal. Praise Jesus!! She does still have a residual cough when she eats something hot or cold and just every now and then in general. But we are still thrilled that she is recovering so well!!!