Saturday, October 17, 2009

It Must Be Fall.....


It must be Fall because I am knee deep in sewing jumpers for my girls. They love jumpers!!! I don't even think I can tell you how many jumpers I have made over the years. But I don't mind because I love them so!!! I do have a jumper idea in my head that I do not have a pattern for. I am hoping to draft it out later in the week and then add some fabric to see how it works. It will probably be for Elisabeth.....I think it will look good on her. However, the teal corduroy above is for Emily. A few weeks back Emily, Elisabeth, Ean and I went to the local heirloom shop and picked out a lot of Fall fabrics. I have lots of fabric to keep me busy for awhile.

I also thought I'd mention that I'm pretty close to wrapping up the Pleated Skort pattern. I only lack the cover and then I can start getting copies made. In the beginning the pattern will only be available on paper and through the mail. I am hopeful to get it into pdf format quickly thereafter and available as a download. I appreciate all the interest from you all. I have received some of the sweetest emails from wonderful readers inquiring about the pattern. I am thrilled many of you are interested in this pattern for the sweet little girls in your life. You all make my day!!!

4 comments:

Goosegirl said...

I am on a jumper binge myself. I just love little girls in jumpers with matching turtlenecks and tights underneath.

I am excited for you about the pattern. I have not gone the printed route yet, instead I just have mine available as a PDF. But I would love to hear about the printing process, as I plan to do that next.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you are also sewing jumpers, so am I!

My little girl is in a wheelchair and I make her jumpers and pantaloons to go with them.

They keep her modest and looking just adorable ;-)

blessings,

maria

Cindy said...

Sivje....I love little girls in jumpers too!!! As for our patterns...we are reversed...me doing paper first and you doing the pdf first. Funny. It's definitely time consuming..especially when factoring in four little ones.....but it's very rewarding too. Let me know if I can help in any way!

Cindy said...

Maria....that is a great idea to make your sweet little girl jumpers and pantaloons!!!

I have visited your blog and love it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails