Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Star Spangled Baby......


I know you all may be tired of the baby pictures already......but I just can't help myself. Sweet Ean is nursing so well I think he has gained about three pounds or so over the past few weeks. We head to the pediatrician today so we'll see what his current weight is.

I, for obvious reasons, have not been sewing any lately. Hopefully as I get this family back into some sense of routine over the next few weeks....I will be able to jump back into my projects.

In the meantime, I forgot to mention this sweet bag I made for our last Smocking Guild meeting. This year I have been making quick little gifts to give away as a door prize at our meetings. This little bag is definitely one of my favorites.



And I had so much fun crocheting the flower for it that I went crazy making all sorts of other crocheted flowers. I don't have a picture of them yet....but I will take one soon. Also on the bag, I added a crocheted lace edging...but it is kind of hard to see in the picture.



I hope you all are working on fun summer projects. My Emily has been working on a knitted sweater for the baby. She has already finished the entire back piece. Picture coming soon!!!

Edited to add: We just returned from our pediatrician appointment and he was amazed that this sweet baby has gained 2 pounds and 2 ounces over the past 17 days....that is 2 oz. each and every day!!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

What a big boy! :) I, for one, will never get tired of baby pictures, so post as many as you want.

Nell said...

What a sweetheart! Pictures are always welcome. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails