Sunday, August 10, 2008

For the Curious at Heart......

In honor of my 200th post I was thinking of listing out 200 things about little me. Then I decided that would get boring by #10. Then Emily said she would list out 200 things about me....she mentioned my brown hair and my brown eyes and then that list trailed off. So, I thought it would be more fun to open up the floor for any and all burning questions that you may have about me. I know I enjoy learning more about the people that I meet in blogland. So here is your chance. You can ask questions in the comment area or email them directly to me. Either way...remember this is a family blog....meaning that my family reads here.....so keep it kind, please.


And since I've had people email me wondering if they'd seen me at their church recently (I loved that!!!) I thought I'd add a bigger photo of myself...just for grins!!! And the only reason I'm adding this is because when my niece Lisa was here she took a decent one of me. And even though you may think Lisa is a child because she is my niece.....she actually will be 31 years old in a little over a week. And since someone may question the possibility of that, I will answer that question now. My oldest sibling is 18 years older than me. (And there are 4 siblings in between the two of us). Lisa is actually his second child. His oldest daughter, Julie is only 6 years younger than me!!! So there you go. Interesting, huh?

Lisa took this picture of Ethan and me when we made her go skating with us during her visit. We take the girls skating on Saturday mornings and while they skate...this is what Wayne, Ethan and I do. We color, walk around, cheer the girls on, read books, visit with other people there, etc. Don't I lead an exciting life? I sure think so!!!

Ok, now it's your turn....anything you are just really curious about? Sewing or otherwise? Like, what did I do when I worked at Walt Disney World? What sewing machine do I use? What is my favorite fabric to sew? What I majored in in college? Why I cook most everything from scratch? Why do I rarely use a serger? Why do I not eat red meat? Oh well, I'll answer that one now too...it truly, physically makes me violently ill for a minimum of three days and has all of my life!!! No kidding!!!

Ok, let the questions begin....I'll be sad if no one asks anything!!! So dream up some good ones for me!!! I'll answer them all in a post on Tuesday night.

12 comments:

Amie said...

I want to know what sewing machine you use!

Dk's Wife said...

I would love to know how you apply piping so well. I have sewn for years, but fail miserably at piping :)

Nell said...

I, too, would like to know what sewing machine you use. And where did you attend college?

Anonymous said...

What is your made most often main dish, side dish and dessert?

Also what is your favorite sewing notion?

Karina said...

Well answer the questions that u asked yrself in the post, and um.....Do u have a sewing area? pics?

Anonymous said...

If you didn't sew, what would you do to occupy your time?

Nell said...

If I may ask more than one question - What do you enjoy most about homeschooling your children, and do you think you'll do it all the way through high school? Will you teach Ethan to sew, as well as the girls? Esp. sewing buttons.

Kara's Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara's Page said...

Aunt Cindy

What is your favorite color. My favorite color is purple.

Chickie said...

HEY!! That could've been you! Stranger things have happened. Like identifying someone's sister in a sewing shop, for example. :)

Cindy said...

Thanks everyone for the great questions. I had a lot of fun. I'll have to do this again sometime.

Kelley...I'm still waiting to run into you at my local sewing shop. When will you be in town???? I may be going to SAGA just to shop...maybe I'll see you there.

Anonymous said...

It's been great getting to know you better over these posts!

My husband's family is exactly the same as yours. He is 18 years younger than the oldest son, and there are three girls in between. He came 8 years after the first four, and his oldest neice is only a few years younger than us. It makes for some interesting family times, since there are 16 grandkids, but ours are by far the youngest. The weddings have begun and our kids are still under 12!

I love the question post idea! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails