Sunday, July 06, 2008

More Sewing Pouch Info.....


I am really enjoying this sewing bag. To give you an idea of the size of the bag, in the above photo you can see I have a ball of size 10 crochet thread in it as well as some items in the interior pockets. And actually the bag would hold more items...but I took them out so you don't think I over pack things. Like I would ever do that!!



In this picture I took everything out of the main bag and on the sides you can see the pockets. They go around the entire interior of the bag.



And here is the pouch all cinched up and ready to go somewhere!! While I was in Pigeon Forge last week I picked up some more quilting cotton from The Cherry Pit to make a couple more. These cute little pouches are mildly addictive!!!

2 comments:

E Caughron said...

Okay, okay, now I MUST know if you used a pattern for this???? It is just so handy and cute too. Did you come up with it yourself? Does it open up flat like a circle and pockets all around? Anxiously awaiting even more details........:-)

Cindy said...

Erin...Yes, it is a circle and there are pockets all around. I am hoping to write up a pattern with directions one day. I'll let you know when and if I get it all together. I remember seeing these made into jewelry pouches when I was younger. Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails