Thursday, November 09, 2006

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Piggies



Since Ethan is not walking yet and therefore doesn't have a need for any shoes, I decided to knit him some slippers to wear when we are out. These will keep his piggies warm and hopefully help keep his socks on....since one of his hobbies is pulling them off quicker than I can put them back on. Both of the girls also have a pair of these slippers. I love them because they are a quick knit....I think I made them in two days start to finish. For me that means 15 minutes here and there until someone or something needs my attention.



The pattern is neat in that they are made in such a way that there is minimal seaming....just a tiny seam on the back of the ankle from the heel up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails