Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Do You Ever Wonder......


Do you ever find yourself wondering what goes on at my house? Well let this picture answer some questions for you! My three older kids love to play with and entertain Ean. They found these goggles from a science kit and their entire week was spent trying to get Ean to keep them on. It's good that he appears to have a great sense of humor!!! He actually likes them now!!



And in case you are wondering if I am still sewing? Yes, I am, but it's the "behind the scenes" type of sewing. The last few weeks I've been working non-stop on samples of my patterns. I also have a couple other projects I've been working on....as well as just enjoying these little ones God has blessed me with. I am hoping to get back into some fun sewing very soon. And when I do...you'll be the first to know!!!

2 comments:

Ellie Inspired said...

That picture cracks me up!! Too funny! I love the new skirt too. Beautiful fabric and love the brown rick rack!

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

What a cutie!

I really love that skort. Very pretty fabric.

Related Posts with Thumbnails