Monday, July 12, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer.....


I put Ean down for a nap the other day and just stood back to admire him. He is getting so big. I have to keep reminding myself that he is not only 12 months...but almost 13 months old. Where does the time go? All of us are so in love with this precious baby!!!! Then I noticed his sweet little feet....look at how he has them crossed. I could not resist....



I know my memory will fail me as he gets older...so I decided I had to take a picture of them. This is how I want to remember Summer 2010. It doesn't get much better than this!!

6 comments:

Lora said...

oh my goodness! that one with his legs crossed is absolutely precious!

Karina said...

so precious!

gmaofthree said...

There is nothing like a sleeping baby to awaken the wonder of being a mom! He is too cute for words!

The dB family said...

Oh that is adorable! You will love having those photos as he continues to grow and change!

Blessings!
Deborah

Elaine said...

Babies that age are so cute! I love little things like the crossed feet or the back of their necks etc.

Hootiebee said...

Hey there, i just stopped by to tell you that i have an award for you waiting at my blog... so please come and grab it will ya:)

Stephanie
www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails