Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Halloween Sewing 2009.....



Ethan was pretty certain he wanted to be a pirate this year. He scored a pirate play set (eye patch, sword, and a fake earring) after sitting nice and still during a routine haircut a few months back. So all I had to do was make pants and a top. I added a sash just because and a head scarf....not sure what's it technically called. Anyway...he loved it.





At the absolute last minute the girls decided to recycle costumes from years ago. They decided they would be Mary and Laura Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie. Works for me. Here is a picture of them in these same dresses three years ago. They called themselves Colonial Girls that year. Good fun!!!





3 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Your kiddos look so cute! I can't believe the girls still fit in their colonial dresses 3 years later. But they are adorable.

So...no costume for Baby? Heehee!

Hopewell said...

Soooooo cute!

Cindy said...

Thanks Sivje and Hopewell.....they had a lot of fun! And looked cute too. As for the baby, my sil sent him an orange and white striped top and bottom...I just forgot to get a photo. I need to remember to do that!!! Thanks again!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails