Monday, September 07, 2009

Hats.......


Emily and I finally got outside today, before the storms moved in, and got a few pictures taken. Today I'll start with Emily and her new hat. She on her own figured out how to crochet these fun hats. I don't really know what they are called....but she crocheted it and also added the cute little flower and leaves. In addition to this one..she has made several similar baby hats. As soon as I get our Etsy store up and running....they will be listed. But she was quick to tell me....this hat was hers to keep. She loves it and wears it pretty often. We picked up the yarn from the local yarn shop so it is a really nice quality and is sooooo soft!!!
I also got a picture of Emily's latest skort that I made a week or so ago....plus the romper I finished for my great niece. I'll be sharing those pictures over the next few days. So check back soon!!!
Edited to add: Check out Emily's necklace too. She made Elisabeth, herself, and me all matching necklaces out of these teeny tiny beads. Too sweet. She has been busy hasn't she????

5 comments:

Martha said...

You have quite the talented young lady there. I could not have figured out how to do all that. Great job!!!!!!!

The dB family said...

Cindy, she is such a gifted little lady!! Look at how neat and tidy her rows are. What beautiful work she does!

Casey said...

She did a great job!!!! I've tried to learn to do this so I could make Annika hats like that and I just can't get it. You let me know when you start putting these in your etsy shop!!!! I would love one! You have a very talented little lady (she's cute too)! :)

Dk's Wife said...

Cute as a button. Oh, and the cap is cute too :)

Karina said...

Its so perfect! The necklace is cute too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails