Friday, January 23, 2009

This is My Idea of a Sewing Break.......


Tonight I was flipping through some of my sewing books and the girls were busy and quiet. I found them in the bathroom where Emily was giving Elisabeth a "spa treatment." I am not sure where they got the idea from....I've never had a "spa treatment" at home or otherwise. But Elisabeth sure seemed to be enjoying her foot soak while having her hair put up in pin curls. After I took the pictures Emily proceeded to wash Elisabeth's feet and then apply lotion. I'm wondering if I can be next!!!

7 comments:

Susan said...

I think I'd take advantage of that! LOL Very sweet!

Lisa said...

Can I get in line?! How sweet!

Lisa Q

Hopewell said...

That is sooooooooo cute!!

Nell said...

Emily is such a nice big sister! How sweet of her to do that for Elisabeth. I hope they treated their mom when they were all finished.

Cindy said...

Thanks ladies...they really are sweet to each other. You all will be happy to know that Elisabeth recipricated the wonderful treatment for her sister a short while later. And they even allowed sweet Ethan to have a turn!!! Emily says this will be their new Friday Night Activity....maybe I can get in line next time!!!

Dk's Wife said...

That is just so cute! You have great kids!

DanainDFW said...

That is sweet. I'm afraid it's nothing like what you see here in our home where we have two boys. DH calls their fighting "brother love".

Related Posts with Thumbnails