Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Winter.......Make Snow Angels


Over the summer I found this adorable cross-stitch pattern. I worked on it diligently and finished it in a short time. Then I let it sit in my basket by the sewing machine. Then last week I pulled it out and started making the pillow portion of it....including the ruffle. I like ruffles when they are finished....but not making them. Once again I put the pillow down before it was finished. Finally this past weekend I decided I WAS going to finish it and I did. I usually give just about everything I make away.....but this time I decided we are going to keep it. I have placed the pillow in a chair just inside our front door.....it will offer a warm greeting to everyone who stops by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pillow is beautiful and I just love the pattern. I am sure all your guest will love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails